The restricted per traveler Helicopter toll, for Shri Amarnathji Yatra a year ago, towards Neelgrath (Baltal)- Panjtarni and Pahalgam-Panjtarni Sector was Rs.1950/ - and Rs.4190/ - , individually.
Regulated PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION THROUGH
Assigned BRANCHES OF BANKS (YATRA-2018)
1. The enlistment and issue of Yatra Permit (YPs) will be done on firstcome-first-serve
2. The Registration of Yatris might initiate from all the Bank
Branches from Monday the 29th February, 2018 onwards.
3. One Yatra Permit might be substantial for enrolling one and only Yatri.
4. Every Registration Branch has been dispensed a settled every day/per course
quantity for enrolling the Yatris. The Registration Branch might guarantee
that the quantity of Yatris enlisted does not surpass the assigned per
day/per course portion.
5. Nobody beneath the age of 13 years or over the age of 75 years and no
woman with over six week's pregnancy might be enrolled for the
6. Each Yatri will need to submit Application Form and Compulsory
Wellbeing Certificate (CHC) to get Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The
Arrangements of the Application Form and CHC, and the rundown of Doctors/
Restorative Institutions approved to issue CHC are accessible at SASB's
7. The Application Form and CHC should be made accessible free of expense to
the candidate Yatri by the Registration Branch.
8. To apply for the Yatra Permit, the candidate Yatri will present the
taking after records to the Registration Officer:
a) filled-in recommended Application Form; and
b) recommended Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after
tenth Feb 2018 by the Authorized Doctor/Medical Institution.
c) four international ID measured photos ( three for Yatra Permits and one
for the Application structure).
9. The Registration Officer should check the accompanying:
a) whether the Application Form has been effectively filled-in and marked
by the candidate Yatri;
b) whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/Medical
c) whether the CHC has been issued on or after tenth
10. The Registration Official might issue YPs bearing BALTAL for Baltal
Course and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. For every day and
course, the Registration Officer might issue Yatra Permits according to shading
coding given beneath:
11. The particular day on which a pioneer is enlisted to embrace the Yatra
(i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday) has been imprinted on the Yatra Permit. The day imprinted on the
Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be permitted to cross the
Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
12. The Bank Branch might guarantee that the date for which the Yatra Permit
is issued for intersection the Access Control Gates matches with the day
(i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday) imprinted on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the
13. In the Yatra Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra has not
been printed. Accordingly, it is compulsory for the issuing Bank Branch
to stamp/compose the Yatra year and date of Yatra and glue the date
what's more, year so composed/stamped with a straightforward tape (sticking of
straightforward tape is essential keeping in mind the end goal to make the date and year of
Yatra carefully designed). In any case, the stamping of the date, year and
Bank office should be done just at the season of issuance of the Yatra
License. For no situation, ought to any Yatra Permit be stamped ahead of time.
This angle be guaranteed decidedly.
Day Color of Yatra
License for Pahalgam
Shade of Yatra
License for Baltal
Monday Lavender Lemon Chiffon
Tuesday Pink Lace Blue
Wednesday Beige Honeydew
Thursday Peach Lavender
Friday Lemon Chiffon Pink Lace
Saturday Blue Beige
Sunday Honeydew Peach
14. In the event that the Application Form and CHC are all together, the Registration Officer
should issue a YP to the candidate against an installment of Rs 50/ - per Yatra
License (of the previously stated sum Rs 35/ - will be dispatched in SASB's
account and the remaining sum should be held by the Bank), after
taking after the strides said in paras 15-17.
15. The Registration Officer should fasten visa size photos and fill in
the Yatra Permit Form on the spot according to the points of interest said in the
Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra be additionally filled in
16. The Registration Officer should sign the Yatra Permit and apply the Bank
Branch Seal on the Yatra Permit in a manner that the Seal is halfway
engraved on the photo of the candidate Yatri and mostly on the YP.
Be that as it may, the stamping of the date, year and Bank office might be finished
just at the season of issuance of the Yatra Permit. For no situation, ought to any
Yatra Permit be stamped ahead of time. This perspective be guaranteed absolutely.
17. Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the candidate Yatri, the Registration
Officer should record the accompanying particulars:
a) Date of issue of Yatra Permit.
b) The Serial Number of Yatra Permit.
c) Name, address and phone/portable number of the applicantYatri.
d) Name of closest relative of candidate Yatri, to be reached if there should be an occurrence of
e) Route of journey.
f) Date of setting out on the Yatra from Baltal/Pahalgam.
18. The Registering Bank will email by 8 p.m. each day complete
data about the Yatra Permits issued amid the day, especially
counting the points of interest recorded in section 17 to SASB at the accompanying
19. The Nodal Officer/Nodal Bank Branch will combine the aggregate
number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and Statewise)
amid the day and pass on to the SASB the status of the
same, date-wise and course savvy, by 8 p.m. each day. This
necessity should be followed and messaged to SASB
without fall flat consistently.
20. Once the Registration procedure is over, the Registration Branch should
forward to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against
which YPs have been issued.
21. All the unused (clear) Yatra Permit Forms will be returned by the
individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once
the Registration Process is at long last over. The Nodal Officer might in
turn forward the same to CEO, SASB, by hand, by 20
22. The Registering Branch might enroll the Yatris after the ordinary keeping money
hours, between 3 PM to 6 PM.
23. The separation and time taken for voyage up to Holy Cave by two courses is
Baltal Axis (District Ganderbal)
Shri Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Available: Neelgrat-Panchtarni-neelgrat: with Helicopter Booking Now And Get Best Discount Offers.
Sexual orientation :
ID Card No:
ID Card Type :
Chosen one Name :
Association With Nominee :
Perpetual Address :